We now weigh 10.2 pounds!! Yay
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a blog about Madison June's life. It will be about everyday things to her big milestones. It is to keep all of her family and friends up to date on whats going on with her.
Awe! Carly! Madi is simply beautiful. I'm so excited for you. I have missed you and am so glad to finally see pictures of your beautiful daughter. Praying that the Lord blesses her each and every day of her life. Love you.
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmmmmmmm by far my favorite picture!!! We miss you guys! (Mike's here looking at the super awesome blog!--He made me put that)...Love you and see you tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious....I am very happy for you both. My little girl Madilyn made her apperance on September 8th, 5 weeks early....maybe one day Madison and Madilyn will meet and be friends. Keep in touch girl. There is nothing in the world like being a mommy...i am so happy for you and mike. love laura
ReplyDelete